The Dr. Horacio E. Oduber Hospitaal (HOH) is the only hospital on Aruba. The official opening of the Dr. Horacio E. Oduber Hospital took place in January 1977. The Hospital has a capacity of 288 beds and offers all major medical specialism’s such as Pediatrics, Gynecology, Urology, Internal medicine, General Surgery, Neurosurgery, Neurology, Psychiatry, Pulmonology, Cardiology and much more. It has a Wound Care Clinic, a Dialysis Clinic, an inpatient/outpatient Oncology department and a Rehabilitation Center.
The Hospital admits more than 10,000 patients per year and the Emergency Department attends more than 32,000 patients per year.
The HOH has the following patient care units:
- General ward: 6 beds/room
- Semi-private: 2 beds/room
- Private: 1 bed/room
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU) / Medium Care Unit (MCU) / Coronary Care Unit (CCU)
- Pediatric ward
- Delivery and maternity ward
- Ambulatory care
- Psychiatric ward (long stay or ambulatory care)
For more information please click on the subject of your interest.